Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hmmm....When Last We Spoke

The deafening silence featured here has been brought to you, mostly, by an old pc that refused to obey the simplest of my commands.

I would issue the commands hopefully and kindly but was soundly ignored.

When my tap tapping on the controls became harder and harder (even though I KNEW it would not respond EVER!) and my thoughts became dark and murderous, I had to walk (stomp?) away. No blog posts possible.

 Sewing and stuffing and stitching a whole forest full of critters for fall and holiday shows has kept me very happily occupied.

Two months of art shows, multiple family gatherings, winter and holiday fun make September through December a whirlwind of fun and deadlines.

But I am anxious to keep sharing, so...

Enter my new MacBookPro!

I am now functional and ready to reconnect with the outside world and share random bits of what inspires me and how we live.

So lately :

There was a LOT of stitching

Random attempts at seasonal table making

Many spectacular sunsets over the back field

Holiday baking!

Much to follow. I am already thinking of new forest critters to sew.
Floppy rabbits with dresses and britches.
with mini pompom necklaces?
Felty animal families.
And embroidered felt bracelets and headbands.
Large embroidered butterfly and moth hair clips
Oh my goodness. 
My fingers are itching to get at it!


No comments:

Post a Comment